Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sneak Peak

On Sunday the girls and I headed over to my Mama's to get generation photos done. My Mom has been wanting to do these for awhile. We found a great photographer by the name of Laura Elliott. She took one of my cousin's senior photos this year (Ironically after taking our photos Sunday she went in and took my cousin's family photos that afternoon). She is a stay-at-home mom who does photography on the side. I have to say she is SO reasonable and does great work. You can check out her site and blog at www.lauraelliottphotography.com. We were a little worried the outdoor photos weren't going to be because of the rain, but by 8:30 that morning the sun came out and it was a beautiful day.

Last night while on Facebook I saw some of the photos pop up in an album titled "Sneak Peak". I was so excited. So excited that I wanted to give you all a "sneak peak". I can't wait to see the rest!!! For now here is your sneak peak:)

Enjoy!!!







1 comment:

Myra Duffy said...

What wonderful pictures. Your little girls are certainly growing up!!