Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Hard to believe Halloween has come and gone and we are well on our way to Thanksgiving! This year for Halloween Kaylee chose to be a sock-hop girl and Ainsley chose Blueberry Muffin. Our Halloween festivities started with the traditional Towanda Elementary School parade.




All of the classes and teachers parade around the block. When they get back to the school they do a big school photo.


This year I am Ainsley's class co-room parent. After the parade the classes have their room parties. We did a craft, a game and had a snack.



Ainsley's kindergarten class. Her teacher dressed as Pinkalicious. A favorite of ours!

After school we went up to my Dad and Sallie's and had dinner. All the grandkids posed for the traditional photo by the big jack-o-lantern. I think this was the best I got of all 7 mostly looking at the camera:).


My girls! 


We did some trick-or-treating and headed home. I wish that they would just make Halloween the last Saturday in October so that it didn't have to be on a school night. Although it was a little chilly they still got a pretty good loot!

No comments: