Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend! I however did a poor job of bringing a long my cameraSad smile. Friday Kaylee had off of school so she and Ainsley went up to their Grandpa and Grandma Duffy’s for some Easter fun with their cousins. They colored eggs, made crafts and decorated cookies. Brad and I went up after work and they did an egg hunt and got their baskets.

Saturday I woke up around 3:30 a.m. and thought it was Easter. I was freaked out because I had nothing done for Easter, no baskets, no eggs…nothing! As I was getting out of bed, in a panic, to get all the Easter stuff together I realized it was Saturday. Whew! We had dance and Ainsley had a friend’s birthday party. We picked Ainsley up and headed to my nephew Maddox’s birthday party.

Saturday we got home and set out the baskets and the carrots for the bunny.

Sunday morning Kaylee got up and we waited for Ainsley to get up so the Easter fun could begin. Our Easter bunny likes to hide the baskets and he leaves clues in the eggs that lead us to the baskets.

Opening gifts from us.

april 2012 014

Reading the clues from the bunny.

april 2012 023

They found their baskets!!!

april 2012 025

Ainsley taking a little time out of the Easter fun to work on her casting. Made me think that maybe Grandpa Schelle was watching down on us for a bit.

april 2012 053april 2012 045april 2012 043

The girls favorite part…I make them take many photographsSmile!

april 2012 041

april 2012 030april 2012 038

Ainsley and Aunt Sarah

april 2012 065

The girls and I have glasses we like to use for fun occasions and so I made my Mom, Brad’s Mom and Sarah each one for this fun occasion too!

april 2012 012

It was great weather for Easter and we enjoyed a lot of outside time and enjoyed time with each other.

No comments: