Monday, August 13, 2012

American Girl

A couple weekends ago Brad went on his annual guy camping trip so the girls, my Mom, a couple of our American Girl dolls and I headed up to the American Girl doll store. We did some shopping and had lunch in their cafe. Ainsley's doll, McKenna, got her ears pierced! Kaylee and her doll got matching shirts. There were a few more items purchased too (thanks Mee-Maw!). 

The girls in front of the star.



Here is us at lunch. I have to say that although the lunch is a little more pricey then what we would normally do for lunch I have to say you get a lot for your money and it was definitely a great experience to have with my girls and my Mom.

Mee-Maw and the girls at lunch.

We went to the Lego store and also stopped at the Disney store too! All in all it was a great day!

No comments: