Sunday, September 8, 2013

Blog Overhaul

Perhaps "overhaul" is not the most accurate word to use, it may be extreme, but I couldn't think of a better one to use. I've been complacent in my blogging. I do the occasional "catch-up" post to do some random updating on the on-goings of our lives. Which is good. I like documenting things on here. Life gets busy and it's a nice way to look back on memories.

I also love to write and lately I don't feel I've done well at that. I read other blogs and am inspired by their thoughtful and seemingly more meaningful topics. I did debate on starting a different blog to capture what I hope will be my more thoughtful posts. I thought about doing it and keeping myself anonymous. I'm always one to worry about possibly offending someone by what I write, however I would never intentionally do that and just decided that if someone were to be offended by my posts they could simply stop reading.

Don't get me wrong I'm not planning to get all crazy and turn into a post extremist for sake of being controversial. I just want to utilize my blog to not only keep everyone updated on what we have going on, but I also want to do more "writing", more so then just "captioning".

I hope to be more frequent in my posts but we will see how that goes:)

No comments: