Monday, September 29, 2008

Just Fishing With Dad

I am very happy that both of my girls enjoy the outdoors. This summer Kaylee really got into fishing, which makes her Daddy happy! Fortunately my parents have a pond. This makes fishing with a 3 year-old much easier. We are close to bathrooms, don't have to pack a lot of things because everything you could need is in the house and best of all when she gets bored Brad can still fish. It's so fun to watch them together and I know as she, and A, get older it will be fun to take them on the boat fishing. Kaylee doesn't mind the worms or the fish. In fact many nights she would ask to go look for "wild worms" which means worms outside that you find in the dirt. Apparently the ones you buy in the store are domesticated? I wanted to share some of the cute photos of Kaylee with her Daddy.

Daddy getting Kaylee's hook ready for her to go fishing.


Daddy and Kaylee getting ready to cast and catch "The Big One".
Waiting patiently for a bite.....

I think we have a bite! Let's reel it in!!

Success! They caught the fish!

Kaylee holding her fish. What a cute little fish!

This is a photo from a different fishing day, but one of my favorites!!

1 comment:

Myra Duffy said...

I love that last picture also with Kaylee sitting patiently waiting for the big one. It's so nice that Brad can share one of his favorite activities with his little girl.
Myra