Sunday, September 28, 2008

St. Jude Photos

Since I have already posted all the St. Jude information I thought I would just do a separate "photo post" to show the pics from the day.

Here we are at 6:15 a.m. getting everything ready to start the day. All the runners start here and all the shuttles line-up. Each team has a shuttle or an RV.
This is my cousin Danielle, her mom Michelle, who is also my cousin, runs as well. She was photographer for the day!


Here are one of the stops the shuttles and RV's do. They are usually every 1 to 2 miles and people who have been running can stop, and those who want to run can jump in. Those who aren't running ride to the next stop.

This is the runners crossing the bridge to Peoria. I am hanging out of the passenger side taking photos so they don't have to be viewed threw the driver's window. Brad is in the back to the left, white shirt and hat on, with gray shorts.

I do have some other photos, however most of them are from this angle as I was in the catch van always behind everyone. Again it was a great day and such a neat experience. Looking forward to next year!

No comments: