Saturday, February 28, 2009

Frostings Boutique

Just a little blurb for my friend Stefanie's website. I have had her Picassa site up for awhile now that has showcased all of her adorable products. She finally has gotten her website up and running too! She's doing amazing with all of this. I'm so proud of her, and jealous that I didn't come up with this, although my abilities would not match hers when it comes to these fun products. So check it out, it's listed under the "Sites I Like to Visit" section on my blog, and spread the word! Hopefully you will all be coming to my open house in March that will feature Frostings Boutique, as well as Usborne Books. If you didn't get an email about Save the Date, it's most likely because I sent it from work and didn't have your address at work. So come one come all and tell a friend. Right now it's scheduled for March 19th, but we may be moving it up a day, so stay tuned!

By the way when you go to her website and see the slide show you may see some adorable models that you will recognise.

No comments: