Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pumpkin Farm

Our Fall wouldn't be complete with an annual trip to the Rader Pumpkin Farm. I'm so happy the Rader Family has started this wonderful place! I remember being on the farm in high school for bonfires and love going back to the fun family place they have created with my girls.


Me and Ainsley waiting for Kaylee.

Kaylee going on a barrel-train ride.

Daddy and his "womens". What a strong Daddy!

Hmmm...is Ainsley helping Grandma and Grandpa or is it the other way around?



Ainsley trying to pull the wagon with all of the harvest inside. Use those muscles!!

My girls!
Our Family

Silly picture...

The turkey whisperer...Ainlsey loved gobbling at the turkey and having him gobble bac
Kaylee climbing the hay mountain.

2 comments:

Christina said...

So so cute! I love this fun fall family tradition. Your girls are DARLING!!
love,
Christina

Myra Duffy said...

Very cute. Looks like you had a great family day. That last picture of Kaylee climbing on the hay sure reminds me of you!!!