Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mama!

Yesterday was my Mama's birthday! We all got together on Saturday and brought all the fixings over to make her a great day! Belle was especially helpful by knocking her cake over so I had the great opportunity to make another. Thankfully her favorite cake is a Texas Chocolate Cake and I have the recipe pretty much memorized, as it's a basic cake, so it didn't take much time to make another.

It was a beautiful day outside and we spent a lot of time outdoors. There was much 4-wheeling, bike riding, tractor riding, playing on the swings and fishing in the pond. Everyone seem to have a great time and I was so happy to give my Mom a special day because she deserves it!

Ainsley riding her bike in the shed.




Ainsley and Paw-Paw doing some work with one of the tractors.



Mee-Maw, Ainsley and Kaylee taking a ride on the 4-wheeler.



Everybody singing "Happy Birthday" and helping to blow out the candles.



Ainsley doing a little clean-up after the party:)

2 comments:

Myra Duffy said...

Wish your mom a belated Happy Birthday from me. Looks like a fun day was had by all!!

Christina said...

Adorable! What a fun day and special way to celebrate your mom! And it was such a beautiful day too! :)