Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rhyme Time

Ainsley is into rhyming words lately. REALLY into them. I've heard words rhymed that I didn't even know existed. I can't decide if she is my future Shel Silverstein or Eminem? Atleast once a day Ainsley will say "Listen,(insert some rhyming words, i.e. Hat Cat) those rhyme." From there another 20-30 minutes of rhyming, atleast.

While this may sound a little annoying, and depending on the time and amount of times a day this happens it can boarder on annoying, but overall I love when she does this and tend to egg her on. I love watching her mind work and the pride she has in her 3 year old self that she has mastered this skill! I love that she's so excited to share her talents with anyone who will listen. I have got all the time for all her rhyme(s):)!

No comments: