Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary Bentley and Ginny!!

In August Brad's parents, Bentley and Ginny, celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary! As this special day was approaching I asked what they would like us to do for them and they opted for a intimate family dinner at one of their favorite restaurants.

The happy couple!! 40 years of wedded bliss....


My Mom and Tim were there to join in the fun.

Mee-Maw and Ainsley



The four of us. I did bring in some flowers and their wedding photo in a frame for a little table decoration:)


Kaylee and Brad's sister Kristin



We had a nice dinner with good company. It's not every day that you get to celebrate something of this magnitude! Forty years is a long time to be married and I've been blessed to be a part of their life. They exemplify everything a marriage should be and make the work that you need to put into a marriage look easy. I only hope that Brad and I can follow in their footsteps and be the same amazing example for our own children. They are such a great pair, somedays similar to the Barone's on Everybody Loves Raymond but in a very good way! Here's is to 40 more!!!!

No comments: