Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paparazzi

Sometimes while my girls are doing their own thing I stalk them like the paparazziSmile. I lurk behind the windows of  our house when they are outside with my camera around my neck ready to snap a shot. You never know what you will see (or when you will need to open a door, or window, and remind them not to be jumping off of the playhouse roof.).

Some of the things I have uncovered with my paparazzi behavior:

An explorer headed out for an adventure, with her backpack on and walking stick in hand.

feb12 002

Some daredevil behavior like climbing trees,

feb12 006

and hanging from branches.

feb12 007

Supervising “the Explorer” as she now attempts to climb the tree.

feb12 009

Sometimes even in the house, as I stalk around the cornerSmile, I find them doing some photo-worthy things. Recently,  I found them under the desk in the Living Room playing their Leap Pad and Mobi-Go. Not the greatest photo, but the moment was caught, no yelling, no fighting, just two sisters, sitting together and having fun. Two sisters appearing more like two friends.  Sometimes being a paparazzi and getting the shot is tricky when you don’t want to be caught by your subjects.

feb12 012

2 comments:

Myra Duffy said...

Very Cute!!!

Christina said...

So so adorable! I love the way you sneakily snapped these pics!