Saturday, January 5, 2013

Duffy Wedding 2012

In November my youngest brother, Brandon, got married to Nichole. This was our third November wedding  in a row. Apparently my siblings all enjoy November weddings. We had Brian and Sarah in 2010, Katie and Jason in 2011 and Brandon and Nichole in 2012. It definitely makes it easier to remember:).

I picked some of the photos to recap the day.


                       Nichole getting her make-up done. It's hard to see the back of her sweatshirt well but it says       Mrs. Duffy with the year on it. Super cute!!

The photographer took this photo of Ainsley at the hotel while she was there getting some pre-ceremony shots. I absolutely love this photo!!

Ainsley, the flower girl, with the beautiful bride! I think Nichole was one of the prettiest brides I've seen!


 My little brother, Brandon, and Brad. It's funny to think that when Brad and I first started dating Brandon was 8:) Almost the same age as Kaylee is now:)


My newest Sister-n-law and I.

Skyeler and Kaylee with their Aunt Nichole.


Kaylee and Skyeler ready to hand out the programs.

The Ring Bearer and Flower Girl getting ready to walk down the aisle.

Jr. wanted to stop and pick-up all of the pedals that Ainsley was dropping:) Ainsley quickly took control of the situation:)

Cousins:)

The nice thing about being in weddings together is another chance to walk down the aisle together:)

Having a little fun!

I love this photo! The expressions on everyone are amazing!

Groom, Groomsmen and Ushers

Bridal Party

Bride and Bridesmaids

The happy couple.

 The Duffy Family (my Dad's side).


My immediate family on my Dad's side. Parents, siblings and their spouses and kids.

Dad, Sallie, Brandon, Nichole, Katie and me.

My Ainsley Isabella. Beautiful.

The Schelle side of the family.



Siblings

 Dancing with my little brother:) Love him!

Getting down on the dance floor. Uncle Brandon showing Ainsley some moves.

Sisters

I love to dance! I don't discriminate, adults or kids, I will dance!


Break it down Ainsley!

Love

My family!


Such a fun weekend! Maybe not Sunday so much:) Haha! We loved, and were honored, to be part of Brandon and Nichole's special day!

No comments: