Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hair Accessories for Sale!

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Stefanie, has started making hair bows. The back story to this is that she has a 5 mos. old Kasyn who is absolutely adorable but has little hair. Stef tried to use hair accessories that you can get in packs, from Wal-Mart, etc, but they wouldn't stay in. So she found some nicer ones at Von Maur but got tired of paying $5-8 per bow. So she decided to make them herself. In ordering the materials she learned you can only do so in bulk and decided she would sell some. So here are some photos of the bows. I have to say they are super cute and you know my girls have some. She is selling the small barrettes for $3.00, and the large flowers are $4.00. If you would like to purchase some or know anyone who would email her at srfandkdjf2@verizon.net, give her your contact info and she will be in touch. She doesn't check this email daily so if you've sent her an email and haven't heard back in a few days let me know and I'll track her down!

1 comment:

Christina said...

These look adorable! How impressive that she made them!! Most of the babies we know are BOYS, so I'm not much of a market for these darling accessories. I'll be sure to get the word out to any girl's moms I know.