Monday, April 28, 2008

Posts to come!

I would like to make a little of list of "Posts to Come". This is for 2 reasons, 1. So I don't forget and 2. Because I'm not sure when it will be, hopefully this weekend at the latest, if anyone checks I don't want you to think I've abandoned my blog....I'm sure you would all be so worried...hah!

  • Kaylee walking Abby
  • Ainsley's 1st Birthday party
  • Ainsley and Kaylee Birthday photos
  • Ainsley turns 1-her real birthday

My disclaimer for above, well not really a disclaimer, but a reason behind putting this weekend as a goal is that the last 2 don't actually take place until Thurs. so I may do 1/2 and 1/2, the first 2 pre-weekend, and the last 2 post-weekend. We'll see...knowing my luck it'll be Kaylee's b-day before I get anything posted and my list will just get longer....wish me luck!

No comments: