Friday, June 13, 2008

Me and My Dad

Last Saturday Kaylee and Brad went to the Discovery Museum for a class. They got there early to play and then went to the class entitled Me and My Dad, played some more and then went to lunch at Carle's and then came home. They both had such a nice time. Ainsley and I hung out together. It's nice to have one on one with each child, and I think it's important for them to have that as well. Kaylee made some wonderful paintings and a card for my birthday. While I was posting her birthday pictures and blogging about how it's hard to believe how she is grown it made think of last Saturday. Just before she and Brad were leaving she was telling him to come on and just talking about things as she normally does. Brad looks at me and says "She's like regular kid now, when did that happen?" I had to agree. I remember working at Montessori when I had Kaylee and thinking what she would be like when she was the age of the kids at Montessori. Now she'll be going there in August. It just doesn't seem possible....

1 comment:

Christina said...

I hear you, I remember looking at our Montessori kids and thinking that Henry would never be THAT old. And here we are. It's crazy how fast the time does fly. But it gets better and better all the time. Kaylee is such an adorable, sweet girl!