Friday, June 13, 2008

Shout out to my Mama....

Most of you who know my mom know she's the coolest! But just wanted to give her a shout out for our birthday shopping trip. We went to the Lighthouse Premium Outlet in Michigan City, Indiana for the day last Sunday. Despite some rain and getting a little wet we had lots of fun. The girls did really well for themselves even though they weren't there and their birthday's have already passed :) But it's always fun to find them things especially since kids really look cute in anything! My mom bought me some new clothes, way more than she needed to. It was fun to spend time with her and I'm grateful and blessed to have such a fun mom; who, no matter how old I get, still tries to make my birthday a special day! Thanks Mom....you're the coolest!

3 comments:

Myra Duffy said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. It's nice that you have such a strong mother daughter relationship but with two warm and sweet women it's no surprise!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Carolyn said...

I'm glad you also had a great time--You're a very special woman-glad you're my daughter

Christina said...

Awww, that sounds like so much fun. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great day. There's no greater gift than a day of shopping! :-)