Friday, June 13, 2008

Product Rave

On my aforementioned shopping trip with my mom we went to the Bath and Body Works store at the Outlet. They don't carry everything the stores within the mall carries, but what they do you can get for $2.00 or less. Some things are 5 for $5, but it's nice for stocking up on things you use. While I don't use a lot of their products I do use some things. I had a merchandise credit to use so we went in to the store. It was pouring outside at the time so I was looking around a lot more than I would normally. I came across some lotions that are anit-bacterial and moisturizer in one. I am sure many of you have seen these. They had some smaller size which is perfect to carry in my purse, keep at my desk and travel with, plus I really only use the lotion on my hands and arms because my legs are sensitive and tend to break-out when I use anything other than Ucerin (sp?) lotion. I found a scent called Sensual Amber and I love it! I use it all the time at work, probably more so then any other I ever have. It's smell reminds me of light, sweet, baby powder type scent. I have more merchandise credit left and will definitely get more of this lotion.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I can't believe the products are $2! I would love to go there and stock up!