Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busing Family Photos

The year Kaylee turned one (2006) we, Brad's sister and us, got his mom a gift certificate to Portrait Innovations to get updated family photos. The last time they had photos done I think is sister was 5 or 6 and Brad was 10 or 11. Needless to say this needed to be done. So time came and went and then I became pregnant with Ainsley so we decided to wait. The some more time came and went and finally 2 years later we got the photos taken. Better late than never and I think it worked out for the best! So here are some of the photos we had taken:

Here is Bentley and Virginia (A.K.A. Ginny), who married on August 21, 1971 and started it all!

They had 2 children, Bradley Michael who was born October 9, 1976 and Kristin Suzanne who was born May 27th (3 days before her mom's birthday), 1982

Here is Kristin. She had to do a solo shot. She was soooo excited about that....not really! Although I think she secretly wanted a poster size to put in the window of her apartment (just kidding Kristin). She lives on the 35th floor of her building, downtown Chicago, and you see people with binoculars looking at other buildings. I had to post it because I thought it was pretty funny. She is single so please feel free to submit potential bachelor names. We'll see how long this is on here until I get a call asking me to take it down.

Here is the whole family, including me. While Brad and I were married July 14, 2001, I technically came into this crew at the end of 1992 when Brad and I started dating. In fact I can still remember Kristin trick-or-treating!!

Brad's Dad requested all the "girls" to get a photo together. I thought it turned out to be a great idea. It was a very sweet thought on his part.
Here is Brad, I and the girls.

Last, but certainly not least, K and A. Since I put all the other birthdays here are their official dates: Kaylee McKenna born May 17, 2005 and Ainsley Isabella born May 1, 2007.



2 comments:

Myra Duffy said...

Hey Steph,
Love your new look ... seems to make pictures not so dark too. Great family pictures and I enjoyed reading about Brad's family. Brad's dad must really cherish "His Girls" !!!
Myra

Christina said...

These pictures are beautiful! The last one of the girls together is adorable. You've got such beautiful children! And Brad is a good sport to be in all of these family pics. Patrick detests Christmas time when it's time for family pictures!!