Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Remodel!!!

My dear husband is very talented and really good at pretty much anything he does, with the exception of bowling. While this is frustrating at times it definitely comes in handy when we are doing work around the house. I am not allowed to use tools, which is probably good because it would end up being more work. I can't say enough about how hard he worked at getting all of this done. I also say a big "Thanks" to my father-n-law who also lent a hand. It turned out great and it's so nice to have it done! Many of you have already seen it but for those that haven't here are the photos, the before followed by the after. Drum roll please............

Downstairs Bathroom before:



A few photos of Kaylee assisting Daddy. This is one of my favorites. He was SO appreciative of the help. Actually he was a really good sport about it and enjoys having her do things with him. She even has her own tools.



The After:



The Living Room before:

The after:

The Dining Room before:

The after:

After shots of the kitchen. I didn't have very good before ones specifically for this, but I'm sure in some of the photos from my previous post you could see the before.

1 comment:

Christina said...

OMGsh!!! I LOVE the newly remodeled house! It looks gorgeous!! I absolutely love the wood floors and your new kitchen. How fun to have a "new" house!! I LOVE IT!! Awesome job, Brad!