Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter! Easter! Easter!

So I have been procrastinating posting for Easter as there are A LOT of photos involved. I debated how I should approach this; do it in parts or one big post. I opted for the one big post! So I will try to keep the verbal part of this post short. Here is a snapshot look at Easter 2010:

The Thursday before Easter the festivities began with egg coloring at our house.
Ainsley was very excited when we would take the eggs out of the color.
Saturday morning it was off to Grandpa and Grandma Duffy's for a waffle breakfast and Easter fun. All of the grandkids together anxiously awaiting their baskets.
Kaylee going through her basket.
Ainsley going through her basket.
Kaylee coloring eggs.
These next few photos of Maddox and Ainsley make me laugh! It appears they are having an in depth discussion over their mini-M&M's.
Here they have finally appeared to resolve their issue and enjoy the M&M's.
Saturday afternoon we headed over to Mee-Maw and Paw-Paw's house. The girls looking over their Easter bounty.
Kaylee trying out her new scooter.
Ainsley trying out her new scooter.
On to the egg hunt, Kaylee went the opposite direction with Mee-Maw and I stayed with Ainsley, which is why I have a couple of Ainsley looking for eggs and none of Kaylee.
Easter morning and the bunny had come.
Trying to get the sillies out.
The best we got. I could do a post on "out-takes".
Easter afternoon we headed to Grandpa and Grandma Busing's house.
The girls checking out their Easter baskets.
Ainsley did a wardrobe change. Brad's mom got the girls each a dress and shoes. Ainsley wanted to wear hers right away!
Aunt Kristin and Ainsley looking for some eggs. Abby was enjoying rolling the grass.
The girls playing with their new rocket balloons. You pump them up and let them fly. Everyone had a great time with these.

All in all it was a busy, but fun, weekend. The weather was great! We hope you and yours had a Blessed Easter too!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love all of these pictures! It looks like you had such a great Easter. I love the girls in their Easter dresses. So sweet!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.