Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Weekend

A couple weekends ago my future sister-n-law Sarah and I went up to visit my other sister-n-law Kristin. Kristin lives in Chicago and works as a nurse at Northwestern. For the past couple of years I have gone up in the spring for a mini-girls weekend. Usually consists of shopping, dinner and of course cocktails. This year will be the last in her current apartment as she will be moving in lat summer. Still in the Chicago area but not her current ultra-chic location, which is about 4 blocks from Lake Michigan. I had intended to take a lot of photos but we were so busy shopping away that I only got a few.

This was one of our first stops. We were waiting in line and so what a better time to start snapping away.

This was a self-portrait we took before going to dinner.
We really had a great time, as always. I was glad Sarah was able to join us this year, we had lots of wedding discussion in the car on the way up, since the boys weren't with us we could discuss as much wedding as we wanted. I can't wait to do it again next year, even if the location is slightly different!

No comments: