Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mee-Maw!

Last weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday, A.K.A Mee-Maw to the girls. It was a beautiful day out so we spent much time outside at her house riding 4-wheelers, swinging, fishing, doing balloon rockets, and so much more. The girls love it there because there is so much to do and so much open space to run! Abby enjoys the running space too :)!

My mom is such a great mom and Mee-Maw. She is always there to help whenever needed and LOVES spending time with the girls. I'm so happy they are making so many fun memories with her!!

Ainsley helping Mee-Maw open her card.

Kaylee getting in on the action. This was the card they gave her and then each had a small gift to give her in bags they decorated.


This was a card my brother and his fiancee gave my mom. Kaylee thought it was pretty cool and wanted me to snap a photo of it.


Here are the girls helping Mee-Maw blow out her candles. The girls picked out the cake decorations and decorated it too! They did a fabulous job!

No comments: