Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Montage

We had a wonderful Christmas with many wonderful Christmas celebrations! We had our traditional gatherings this year: Duffy Family Christmas, Cookie baking Christmas at my Mom's, Christmas Eve at my Dad's and Christmas Day at our house with Brad's parents, sister, my Mom and Tim and Brian and Sarah. We also had some new celbrations this year with Kaylee's school program and their Deck The Halls celebration.

With all of these celebrations comes many photos. So to try to put all of those in the post without the massive list of photos I thought I would try to compile them all in a slideshow.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

Jeanie Bree said...

Always love a good Smilebox slide show. Thanks for posting all of the wonderful photos. It looks like your family had a blast this holiday season!!