Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy New Year!

We the Busing's are wild and crazy! So what do you ask did we do to ring in the New Year? We partied like Rock Stars at what has become the traditional Toddler Dance Party. When it first began I would say there were more toddlers than not, but as I looked around the room this year I saw many of these toddlers have grown-up into actual kids:) There are some new toddlers that have come and a couple new ones will arrive this year too! It's always a lot of fun and we are so thankful the Myers and Mouser families continue to put on this awesome event!

I especially like it because I have never been a big New Year's Eve person. I'd much rather hang out with my kiddos then be out amongst the crazies. This is a great way to spend some time with friends, hang out with the kiddos, and be home by 9:00. Enough time to avoid the crazies, get the kids to bed and ring in the new year in the comfort of your own home.

Enjoy some of the evenings highlights!

Getting ready to head out to the party!


That's right Kaylee, always remember boys are weird!


Singing to a little Taylor Swift.


Get on the train!


My girls and some of my friends' kids. I have a feeling we are going to be in a lot of trouble. I have been friends with these kids' moms since Jr. High. I know their back stories:)


Ainsley showing off some moves!


A little face painting.


Ending the night with the balloon drop! Happy New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Jeanie Bree said...

Love the new design of the blog. You are always so very creative. What a great (and safe) way to ring in the New Year! I'm sure your gals were the life of the party!

Myra Duffy said...

What great fun!! I love the picture of Ainsley dancing!!

Christina said...

I love that you guys do this! Your girls will have such great memories of New Year's Eve growing up. What a perfect way to spend the night!!