Sunday, January 30, 2011

Florida 2011

Another Florida trip has come and gone. We had such a great time. It's the best vacation because our biggest decision each day is do we go to the beach or the pool first? We opted to drive again because the girls do such a great job in the car. We drive straight through and while it's a long drive it's a pretty easy drive, and 1/4 of the cost it would be to fly.

I'm so thankful that my Mom and Tim continue to invite us every year. While I debated going this year because of Kaylee being in school her teacher was so sweet about it and kept emphasizing the importance of the memories we make while we are there. I love watching the girls with their Mee-Maw and Paw-Paw and it makes my heart so happy that they have these experiences together. I see that quality time with my girls is just as important to my Mom and Tim as it is to me.

So what did we do while we were there?


Caught some fish.


Let the wind blow through our hair.


Amused ourselves in the car.


Awed at the ocean.


Loved on each other.


Had a dance party.


Enjoyed the traditional big cupcakes. This year we chose Strawberry and Island Coconut.


Soaked up some sun.


Rested after soaking up sun:)


Met some of the locals.



Made sandcastles.


Played at the beach.


Swam with Daddy.


Practiced our "Dolphin Dives".


Flew through the air, with help from Daddy.




Showed Florida our sassy side.


Went to Rib City our favorite place to eat each year.


Overall just had a great time! Til next year!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oooh, it looks AMAZING!! The beach and the warm sun! I'm very jealous!

I'm so glad you guys had such a nice trip. I love the pictures of the girls on the beach and am so impressed with their jumps in the pool! They're darling!

So glad you had a great trip.