Friday, May 3, 2013

Disney 2013

For anyone who follows me on Facebook many of the below photos will be repeats. I have so many photos and only uploaded some, otherwise it would take forever to do all of them. 

We had such a great time in Disney!! It went so fast!! Everyone has been asking what my favorite part was. Honestly, it was seeing the fun everyone had. Seeing my girls in awe all week of the things they saw and experienced and getting to have my Mom and Brad's parents with us to experience it too. I love that my girls got to make these memories with their grandparents. So important to me for them to have the opportunity to do things like this. I love that my Mom and Brad's parents feel it's important to do too! They truly love my girls and it's the big things, like going on a Disney vacation, and the little things like calling Ainsley on her birthday and stopping by just to drop off a little something to see how excited she is to be 6, that show me how important my girls are to them and how committed they are to continuing to build a strong relationship with them.

We got to our Disney hotel Sunday afternoon. We stayed at Art of Animation. We had a Lion King Family Suite and a Little Mermaid room. The girls were so excited when we got there. It was a really neat hotel, fairly new as it just opened last summer. Lots of drawings and sketches to go with the animation theme. They also had a large pool, and a few smaller ones. It had an on site food court too and an arcade. Pretty much anything you needed. They had daily activities for kids too.

The girls in the lobby of the hotel.


Chandelier in the hotel lobby full of Disney artist sketches. 

More artwork in the lobby.


I think the girls were just as excited to be able to swim.

Disney's Magic Kingdom

Getting Peter Pan's autograph and asking him to fly for them.

Fairy Rosalinda

Tinker Bell, one of Ainsley's favorite. Tink talks really fast:)

Some of our Toy Story friends.

We caught some parades.

We went to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where the girls got to be made into Princesses.


Princess Kaylee

Pop Princess Ainsley





Day 2 was Animal Kingdom. Mee-Maw and her girls.
 Ainsley's hair even stayed in overnight. That "jellyfish jelly" Ariel brings them really works well:)


Safari time. We saw a lot of neat animals.

This was a baby elephant. He was so cute!


We went back to Magic Kingdom that night for the Electric Parade and fireworks.

Day 3-Hollywood Studios. The girls thought all the Duffy the Bear stuff we found was pretty cool.

We hung out with some Muppets.

Got shrunk on Honey I Shrunk the Kids set.


The hotel staff liked to decorate the room with the girls stuffed animals each day.

Day 4-Epcot.


They had the dolphin pose for a photo. Lots of cool marine life in Under the Sea.

They had the garden festival going on and had lots of cool exhibits.




All in all it was such a great trip. I would love to go back and do it all again! Couldn't of asked for a better time!!

No comments: