Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Kaylee!


Happy Birthday, Kaylee!!! Today you are 8! Woah! You have almost completed 2nd grade. Seems like you were just born, making me a Mommy for the first time. I love being your Mom and watching you grow. You are so smart and excel so well at school. You love to dance and take your Hip Hop class. You love to sing, make up songs, dances and even write plays. You are an unique girl with a silliness about you that makes me laugh. You have a flare for the dramatics and although that can be exhausting at times it is only a reminder of your sensitive soul. You are so helpful to us around the house, always assisting in the kitchen and willing to do other chores around the house.

You have taught me a lot, as my first born, and I continue to learn each day. You are so much my mini-me:) I look so forward to all the great things that will come your way!! Love you so much and am oh so proud!

Love, Your Mommy

No comments: