Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Discussions

Kaylee has come up with a new game called “Discussions”. This all started one day while we were driving home from my dad’s house, after tumbling, and Kaylee asked if I could be the teacher. Giving that I used to be a teacher I wasn’t sure what she was talking about so I asked for some clarification. In short she explained I would ask questions, she would raise her hand, I would call on her and she would answer. I agreed and asked what she wanted to talk about and she said “Can we have a discussion about Ariel?”

Now whenever we are in the car she will say “Can we have a discussion?”, I’ll ask what she wants to have a discussion about, and the game begins. We usually do 1 or 2 questions about Disney movies, mainly one’s starring a princess, and each one begins with either “Can we have a discussion” or “Let’s have a discussion”.

Milton-Bradley watch out!

No comments: