Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Tiny Dancer

Kaylee has always enjoyed dancing. One of the activities she has expressed interest in is ballet. She currently does tumbling and we are looking at some places for dance for the fall. She has decided when she grows-up she will become a Princess Ballerina, so we can look at it as early job training. She loves doing twirls and dressing-up to do so. While I think she may need a more active dance class than Beginner Ballet, I have found a couple I think she might enjoy. We will visit that closer to fall, but for now here are some photos of Kaylee in her ballerina best!

(Please note these photos are all original Kaylee poses...)

3 comments:

Myra Duffy said...

What a little princess!!! I'm sure she will enjoy dancing lessons and you will enjoy watching her. She is certainly a joy to know and to hear stories about her adventures, thoughts, and perceptions. We are all enriched when seeing things through the eyes of children.

Kara said...

She is adorable! Let me know if you find a good place for ballet. My four year old has been asking me to sign her up for ballet and I have no idea where to sign her up.

Christina said...

WHAT a doll!! I love her poses!

Dancing, how fun!