Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! It is now the year 2010....still seems hard to believe! I can still remember "partying like it was 1999" when it was 1999. As usual the big party animals we are we really got crazy on New Year's Eve. Not so much :) I have to say I have never been much of a New Years person, I think I just get paranoid thinking of all of the "celebrators" out and about. This year we went up to my Dad's house. The girls had a lot of fun playing with their cousins and it was a relaxing and low key evening.
Grandma helping the kids make their own pizzas.
My Dad and Brad playing Tiger Woods on the Wii.
Of course if we are at Grandpa and Grandmas we must do some hot-tubbing! My Dad will keep it turned down low so the kids can play in it, they think it's a pool.
Getting ready for our 8:30 countdown!!!
Our festive bartender.
Kaylee and Koen playing computer games.

Me and Ainsley
Me and my twin, Kaylee!

We hope you all had a safe New Years and we wish you all a healthy and blessed 2010!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy New Year! How darling are the girls??! I love them in their new year's tiaras and pjs. So so cute!

Myra Duffy said...

Lots of good party fun was had by all. Happy New Year!!!!