Monday, February 28, 2011

Bella Boo



An updated photo of Miss Belle! She will be 5 months on March 8th. We took her last week to get fixed and have her Rabi shot. When I called to schedule her appointment I asked what the surgery cost was because I knew my darling husband would be asking:) I'm thinking it doesn't matter because no matter the cost we would be doing it anyway, but that's what makes us "us" :) Anyway they gave 2 prices, 1 price for if she weighed less than 30 pounds and 1 price if she weighed more than 30 pounds. I thought we might be close but still under 30 pounds because we had just been there right before the Florida trip and she was a little over 21 1/2 pounds.

Well the day of her surgery the doctor called and talked to Brad after and told him everything went well and we would be able to pick Belle up the next day. He also told Brad she is growing and looks great. She gained 12 pounds, yes 12, since her last appointment. So I was right we were close to that 30 pound mark but on the over side. So she officially weighs more than our almost 4 year old.

I am happy she is growing and healthy. She has definitely added some excitement around here!:)

No comments: