Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Construction Zone

Each year we do a couple projects around the house. Sometimes indoor and sometimes outdoor. Really by "we" I mean Brad generally with assistance from his Dad. My role in these jobs is to occupy the children, both the furry and non-furry kind, and keep them out of the way. My secret to being successful in my role...go to my mom's:) So soon our family room and basement stairs will have new carpet. New paint will be placed on the walls in the family room and hallway, and furniture will be moved. Some upstairs, some into the basement and some to the curb. The process has begun, as I've started to reorganize some things and clear some things out. So stay tune for the big reveal:) Until then this is my mess. It's got to get worse before it can get better, right?

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ooh, new carpet, paint and rearranging furniture?! I can't wait to see the reveal! Those kinds of messes are always my favorite since they mean something better is coming :) Hang in there!