Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Miracle

Happy St. Patrick's Day! This morning, while I was at work, I received a video text from Brad. Apparently last night, while all the house was sleeping, sneaky little Leprachauns snuck into Kaylee and Ainsley's room and left some treats.

The girls were super excited for St. Patrick's Day. I painted their, and my, nails green. They set their clothes out on their dressers with their new St. Patrick's Day shirts right on top and made sure I had my green shirt (my Cub one of course) set out as well.

The house was quiet last night and no one heard a peep. I suppose you wouldn't with Leprechauns, they are awfully small. When the girls were getting dressed this morning they found some shamrock confetti sprinkled on their dressers with some gold chocolate coins, a green pack of Trident gum and a small paint book.

While watching my video text of Kaylee and Ainsley explaining to their Dad about what had happened in their rooms the night before. In the process it was deemed by Kaylee a miracle.

So there you have it, a St. Patrick's Day miracle! Miracle's do happen...if you just believe:)

1 comment:

Myra Duffy said...

What fun!!! I enjoy St. Patrick's Day too.