Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

So here are random thoughts that go into my mind throughout a day....

1. Do my actions speak louder than words?

2. Am I intentional in my actions?

3. Are the perceptions of my actions and/or words really what I mean by my actions and/or words?

4. Am I to protective of my kids?

5. Do I allow my kids enough room to "grow"?

6. Do I do the best to treat them equal in every way I can?

7. Is telling them I love you, I'm proud of you and giving specific examples on a daily basis enough to make them secure in that and believe that.

8. This is an example of an argument that goes on in my mind: I should take more time for myself. When would I do that? What would I do? (think of something)I could just do that with the girls. I like being with my girls. Why don't I find something for us to all do together instead of apart?

9. Can someone have too much pride?

10. Are the people that appear to have it the most together the one's falling apart the quickest on the inside?

I really think I could keep going with thoughts I have. These are pretty consistent thoughts. Sometimes my thoughts change with the seasons, i.e. currently I have daily thoughts about the girls upcoming birthdays and their parties. Maybe this is why I'm so tired at the end of the day but can never sleep:) What thoughts keep you occupied during your day?

No comments: