Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Photos 2011

We had our annual Family photos taken a couple weeks ago. In the past we have always gone to Portrait Innovations, but this year I wanted to mix things up a bit. I had Laura take our photos. She took some photos of my Mom, me and the girls last fall and I loved them. She is so sweet and so reasonable! Her fee includes your CD and the rights to the pictures. She gives you an hour of her time and will do them either indoor or outdoor. After her fee and ordering my pics I still spent less than what I have in the past at Portrait. I'm sure we will be back at Portrait sometime, but it was nice to do something different this year!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free scrapbooking design

No comments: