Monday, March 17, 2008

An addition to my list for Grams

I can't believe I forgot this one on my list! Secretly I think it was because I had didn't have my list with me when I typed my post. However I use this all the time because it's so true and something Grams has said to me many times...so here is #11

You shouldn't say if I had to do it all over again I would do it differently, because if you did it a different way the first time you don't know how your original way would have turned out.

This isn't put as well as my Grams would say it, but I do what I can. Anyways just couldn't leave this one out!

2 comments:

Myra Duffy said...

Yes, Steph I also remember Mom saying that and when I read her your post she said yes that's what she thinks. I think it's good not to have regrets because for each path we take we might not get what we had thought but if we look closely and reflect there are gifts with every path taken and also lessons to be learned.
Myra

Christina said...

She sounds very like a very wise woman! And I always love a good list. I have to admit, I think my favorite is #1 - who doesn't love a pinata at a party??!
love,
Christina