Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pre-Easter Coloring

We started prepping for Easter about 3 weeks ahead of time. I am always into starting holiday celebrations early because I like to enjoy them and many times there are so many traditional things to do that I don't want to just rush through them all. Of course I don't want to leave any out so that the girls get to experience it all and lets face it I'm still a big kid at heart. So here are some photos of Kaylee coloring the first round of eggs at Mee-Maws.

I think what Kaylee liked best was to crack the egg, crumble it and mix it into the colors. What a little scientist! I like to believe there's a method to her madness other than just making a mess...it's a mother's prerogative.

1 comment:

Myra Duffy said...

Hey Steph,
Looks like a fun a time for all !!! I think it is important to create traditions to look forward to and give special meaning to your family circle. You are very good at that!!!
Myra