Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter "Egg"stravaganza!

Note: I know this is a corny title but I have to find time where I can, so it's usually not a large amount and therefore my creativity is limited.

We made it through Easter! Here is part 1. Although with snow and the amount of things the girls got I felt as though maybe it was Christmas. Saturday we went up to El Paso to my Dad & Sallie's and did a community egg hunt. It was pretty cold but fortunately it didn't last long...maybe 10 min. Then went back to their house and the kids painted eggs, opened their baskets and did another egg hunt. My Grams, Aunt Myra and Aunt Mary Kate came over for the festivities. It's always good to see them and I enjoy watching Grams interact with the girls. She spent some time talking and playing with Ainsley. The kids had fun and Kaylee was excited to get to eat candy! I know I'm a mean mom but this is usually a special treat for her.
Kaylee and Skyeler. Kaylee loves her cousin!

The kids coloring eggs & getting some help from Grandma

Grams and Aunt Myra playing with Ainsley

Ainsley with her chocolate bunny....but no she did not get to eat it.

2 comments:

Jeanie Bree said...

Wow, that sure was alot of posts!! I am ever so impressed. Your family is super sweet and I love seeing the picture updates.
Bree

Christina said...

I'm getting caught up on all of your posts, can you tell? Sorry if I'm comment-crazy! :-) Anyway, it sounds like a fun Easter. I love having cousins around. It makes it so much more fun. Great pictures of the girls! They're adorable and we can't wait to see them again.